1. Do not exaggerate the matter even a little bit. If you think you can get by with just a few little extradition points you might be stunned. Don’t try this.
2. Do not attempt to forge witnesses to strengthen your case. Governments hire trained psychologist, detectives etc who are well versed at finding out if the person is telling a false story or the real story. If you think you can grab a friend to lie for you, you might be mistaken. If you are caught carrying this out, you can be flagged within the eyes of the justice system. Think it over, if you’re suing the person for any crime he did against you, you are already certain that you will win.
3. Don’t change what you have told a legal court. Ensure that you carefully plan what you have to say. Whatever you “think” is clear towards the court, just may be unclear to the judge. Be as detailed as you can be.
***What You MUST Do***
1. Voice the TRUTH all the time. When you are the person suing, don’t lie.
2. Present ALL evidence you’ve got. Even if you think that your bit of evidence is just too tiny and won’t affect anything, present it anyway. A lawyer like myself is qualified to relay the facts towards the court in a way that will strengthen your case into the maximum.
3. Remain calm all the time when speaking in the court. My clients ask me, “I am nervous since I am afraid I may screw up or say something that will hurt my case, how must I cope?”. I let them know, you no doubt know whatever you have carried out and you also understand the situation inside and out, feel safe and calm and voice anything you can.
4. Be courteous to the opposition. Permit the person you are suing, say his/her part and act professional. If you are confident that you’re saying the truth, you won’t have to over-react.
Conclusion: Most of the tips I have mentioned to you are common sense. Just keep them in mind when you are presented with a situation where you will be required to deal with the law/justice system. This also can apply to dealing with the police in case you are filling a complaint or something similar. Please also note that you can be rest assured, that you can increase your chances of winning with the points I have outlines above.
My name is Raj Napal, to view some of my cases, please visit my website [http://www.rajnapal.com]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Raj_Napal/2101328