No matter whether you happen to be hunting for entry-level hires, tech talent or skilled executives, job fairs are an increasingly significant approach for recruiters looking for workers at all levels. The specialists at diversity job board LatPro.com give the following recommendations to strengthen your profession fair recruiting benefits although advertising a good public image for your firm:
- Strategy as a Group Make confident there is no disconnect in between these preparing the exhibit and the recruiters essentially attending the occasion. All members of an exhibiting firm will need to perform with each other to guarantee that anything runs smoothly and practically nothing falls by way of the cracks.
- Ask About Marketing Possibilities Virtually every single job fair offers a range of possibilities to publicize your firm, normally at no more expense. You may well be in a position to publish your open positions on the occasion Net web page, include things like your firm logo in printed components, get listed as an exhibitor in radio or Television advertisements, or obtain more exposure as an occasion sponsor.
- Do not Place All your Promoting Supplies in 1 Basket If you ship your booth, show graphics and all your printed components with each other, what will you do if they do not make it to the occasion on time? At the really least, make confident some promoting components and brochures travel with you. Then if there is a shipping snag, you will not be empty-handed.
- Keep Till the Finish of the Occasion Make confident your travel plans and other arrangements leave sufficient time for you to exhibit for the complete job fair. Breaking down your booth early is a distraction to other attendees, and it could bring about you to miss top rated-notch candidates who arrive at the finish of the occasion.
- Be on Time Get directions to the job fair place in advance and give oneself a lot of further time for missed turns, elusive parking, occasion registration, booth set-up and final-minute errands. You should really have all your prep perform completed prior to candidates are scheduled to arrive.
- Never ever Leave Your Booth Unattended If 1 recruiter goes to lunch, the other should really keep at your exhibit. The identical goes for cigarette breaks and trips to the bathroom. You never ever know when outstanding candidates will pay a visit to your booth, and you can not assure they will come back if you happen to be missing in action.
- Greet Candidates When They Strategy Your Exhibit Sounds like widespread sense, but some recruiters look to choose chatting with their booth co-worker alternatively of welcoming candidates. Keep in mind why you happen to be there and be a very good host. When a person visits your booth, introduce oneself, shake the candidate's hand and begin a conversation!
- Generally Accept Paper Resumes The greatest complaint from profession fair candidates entails recruiters who refuse to take paper resumes and instruct jobseekers to apply on-line at a firm Net web page. You should really generally accept resumes from job fair candidates just clarify that they need to also apply on-line as element your firm policy. This courtesy shows candidates that their work to meet you in individual is appreciated.